Dekhon values your support of the cause and we are committed to protecting your private information. Our site is a secure location for everyone who visits or makes a donation. The purpose of this statement is to share with you our policy concerning your privacy.
- When anyone visits us, some impersonal and non-identifying information is collected by the website. The total number of visitors, number of pages viewed, and other basic non-specific information. We use the information collected to review website performance and improve it, to make the user experience as convenient as possible.
- Donations made to us are totally secure. When you donate online, we ask for basic personal information such as your name, address, daytime phone, e-mail address, and credit card information. We use this information to process your donation(s) and to verify payment data. Your mailing address is used to send your tax-deductible receipt(s) and to keep you informed about what we are doing in different parts of the world through our publications.
- Dekhon will discontinue contacting any person upon that person's oral or written request.
Is my personal information safe?
- We do not share your personal information with any third parties, other than our professional service-providers. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time. If we choose to change our policy, you will be given the option to remove your name from our database.
- We may disclose to third parties aggregate statistics regarding donations but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information. The information given includes: total number of donors, total amount of donations for specific periods of time, and referring websites. Aggregate information of this kind is used to encourage fundraising partnerships.
How do we ensure secure on-line transactions?
- Our on-line order processing system allows you to make safe donations and purchases. We use the latest encryption technology, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to insure that no one can read your information as it travels to our ordering system.
- Our on-line credit card verification system is handled by a third party, which collects your name, address, phone, credit card number and expiration date in order to process your transaction. Their encryption technology offers the highest level of security available on the Internet today. They have state-of-the-art firewalls and other security technology in place to insure the confidentiality of your transactions.
How to contact us with regards to personal information?
- You can send anonymous donations by sending a money order to us at the address found at the bottom of this privacy statement. Without your name and address we will not be able to send you a tax-deductible receipt (domestic only).
Shri Ganapati Netralaya
Jalna, MH 431203